First of all connect the Roku player to your wired internet/network you need an ethernet cable. After getting the Ethernet cable to insert one end to the Ethernet port of the Roku player and the other to your internet portal.
And if you have a wireless internet connection, then choose your wifi name and enter your password & submit it to connect.
Done, your internet has been connected to Roku now. Today’s fastest-growing online service nowadays, the ROKU is a hardware digital media player. The Roku was introduced by an American company and nowadays offers many streaming contents to the population. The best thing is that you can even connect it to your tv or computer or laptop. Roku is replacing the normal cable channel from the house and bringing and upgrading the streaming system by introducing the set-top boxes.
Since it is an American brand it is little in the higher range. Comes with a promise of very high quality and uninterrupted streaming. In case you are new to Roku, and facing a problem while setting it up. Don’t worry we are here to help you out. After reading the complete article you could be able to set up your Roku system by yourself. In the article below you will know about the following question.
- How do I activate my Roku?
- How do I connect my Roku account to my TV?
- What does the “roku.com/link” URL mean?
- How do I connect Roku to the Internet?
- Why is my Roku not working?
The most critical stage, you have crossed, of setting and connecting the Roku to tv. Now the activation process of Roku is pretty simple. Just follow the below-given steps to activate and run Roku on your tv.
- Firstly activate the remote of Roku by inserting the batteries.
- After that, switch on the Roku, and select the language you want to proceed further & press the “ok” key of the remote.
- Now, connect your device to your internet. (the process of which would be provided in the next section of our article.)
- Then, let Roku download the latest version of the software.
- Now, at this stage you can manually change the display settings.
- For that, go to settings and then click on the “display type” and choose your required display type.
- Now, set up your Roku remote to control your tv also, like power and volume function.
- Navigate to settings and search for “remote & devices”.
- Now click on the “remote” option and set up the remote for tv control.
Now you need to make a Roku account to keep track of it and also to activate roku.com/link enter code.
- To create the Roku account, you will see the code on the screen only. Note this activation code, as without this your Roku will not be activated.
- Now, navigate to www.roku.com/link on your device and fill in the activation code displayed on your TV in the required field.
- After that, click on the “submit” option.
- And done, your account has been created.
What Does the www.Roku.com/link URL Mean?
To get started with Roku, you need to create a Roku account. Without creating the Roku account you cannot proceed further. Creating a Roku account is completely free and made following very easy steps.
While creating a Roku account you would require to navigate to the www.roku.com/link link and enter the code. All the steps to activate the Roku account are mentioned in the sections below.
How to Connect Roku Enter Link Code to your TV?
Setting up the Roku to your TV is not tough but of course, the process quires some pre-preparation. Before getting started make sure that your tv has an HDMI port as Roku supports only an HDMI port only. In case your tv is of an old version and doesn’t have an HDMI port, you need to buy the composite cable to give the indirect connection between Roku and your tv.
Also, You need to get some sort of cable and adapter before starting setting up the Roku.
In case you are connecting the Roku player, you would require an HDMI cable for connection. And if you are going to connect the Roku stick, you don’t need the cable it has an inbuilt HDMI system.
To set up the Roku.com/link to your tv follow the below-mentioned steps carefully.
- Insert the HDMI cable in the Roku player as well as your tv’s HDMI port. Or else, insert the Roku stick directly to your tv’s HDMI port.
- In case your tv does not have an HDMI port, get the composite cable. Connect the HDMI cable side to the Roku player and three cables on the other side into your tv.
- Now, connect your Roku to the power adaptor by using the USB power cable along with a long extendible USB power extender.
- After that, switch on the tv as well as the Roku player or Roku stick.
- Then, insert the cell batteries in the Roku remote.
Done, the Roku device is now connected to your tv. Now comes the turn to activate Roku, to do read and follow the steps of the next section of our article.
Roku.com/Link Not Working
- Might be the Roku connection to the power button is not proper.
- Secondly, maybe your internet is not connected to Roku.
- Maybe your internet is not working properly.
- I hope you can set up your Roku with your tv.
Thank you for reading the complete article.