EHarmony is an online dating platform that is placed in California and Los Angeles. It was introduced in 2000 and the inventor of eHarmony is Neil Clark Warren. Previously it was introduced as an online website that runs on various web portals. But later eHarmony launched an application of its own. And to access eharmony users asked to create a legit account. But there comes a time when you wonder how to delete eHarmony account. Well, no wonder that eharmony serves excellent quality. But besides quality service and features, there are several reasons to delete eharmony account. To begin with the eharmony you should know both, pros and cons of the service.
How to Delete eharmony Dating Account on Mobile
Eharmony is a well-known free dating platform. Via this service users can easily search for their perfect match. These days no one spares a minute from their busy schedule. And in that situation, if you get to meet your partner online. Then these dating services like eharmony are the actual cure to maintain your work-life balance. But sometimes users gets irritate when using these apps and want to remove its profile and delete eharmony account from its mobile. Know the easy steps to deactivate eharmony account from your mobile.
- Turn on your mobile device
- First, login your eharmony account
- Select Account settings > Menu bar > Billing
- Now before deleting the account, check and cancel your subscription accordingly
- After this, jump on the next page and select Close my account option
- Wait for a few minutes, to let the process complete
Following the above-given method, you can easily fix eharmony delete account issue on phone. But in case you are not able to fix it on your own then you can perform the mentioned method. As we know that eharmony priors customer satisfaction. And that is the reason why it has started offering support services. Eharmony is supported by all devices like Android, iOS, Windows, etc. But because of their different settings user unable to solve the same issue with the same method. With this in mind, we are here with the method to solve the same issue on PC as well.
How to Delete eharmony Dating Account on PC Manually
If you are unable to fix eharmony delete account issue then do not worry. Because mentioned below is the method to sort the same.
- Turn on your system
- Visit eharmony login page window
Note- in case you do not remember your password then first click on “Forgot Password”. Reset your password by following on-screen instructions. Then perform the below-given steps,
- Now enter your account with correct account details
- After logging in, tap on the navigation bar and then enter the Menu section
- Now, go to the account settings
- It will direct you to the general account settings page
- Now press the Billing icon, displayed on the page
- After this, you will be asked to read the closed account criteria (by clicking on a blue hyperlink)
- If you agree with the closed account criteria
- You can now select Delete Account/Close Account option from the bottom of the page
- You need to reassure by clicking on the “Yes” button
Remember- before deleting your eharmony profile make sure you delete all shared information. Because once you permanently deactivate your eharmony account you will unable to access the same account. Moreover, your profile will not be visible to the other users. In case, later if you want to run eharmony again. Then you have to create a unique legit account, but you cannot use the same username as was the previous one. Well, this feature is for security measures so that no one can fake their details. Because there found many fake users on such dating applications.
Reasons To Delete eHarmony Account & Dating Profile
Not to mention, but to tell the truth we are here with some valid reasons to quit eharmony. Although it is a very popular and preferred dating service with excellent quality features. But on the other hand, there are several circumstances under which you might wonder how do I delete eharmony account.
- Eharmony is not effective
- Security concern
- You’ve found your partner
- Eharmony is hard to run
- Features are not engaging
- You didn’t get any good recommendation
- You want to get over with this dating period
Besides these, there are many other up to the mark reasons to delete eharmony profile account. After reading these points if you are also wondering how do I delete my eharmony account. In that case, your quest ends here, because below given is the method to fix your issue. Above all are the methods to delete eharmony account on various devices. As all the devices run through different settings. So it is impossible to fix them with the same method. Hence we tried our best to help you with some easy methods. In case you find these methods useless and you are unable to fix the issues following them. Then, in that case, you can get in touch with the eharmony customer support team. Because the team is available 24/7 to help assist you on time. You can contact them through text, mail, call regarding your concerned issue. The support team is handled by profound techies who work hard to enhance a user’s experience.