How to Rename Hotmail Email Address Manually
If you need to change your Hotmail email address and continually searching for the solution for this question. Then we are here with the manual process to rename Hotmail email address. In this article, all the issue will be sorted out by implying some least difficult steps to rename the Hotmail email address. In addition, when a people changes the existing email address with the Outlook domain, the customer would not lose any data or information associated with the email address.
In this article, we have compiled the process to rename the Hotmail account in a easy way all you want is to follow the instructions as mentioned below:
- First of all, you should go to Outlook.com and sign in with your email address.
- As you complete the login system, you will see a ‘Settings’ option on the correct top corner of your email box screen. Then click on it and pick the ‘More Mail Settings’ choice.
- And then you have to click on ‘Rename your email address’ option on the left half of the screen.
- Further, you will require entering the password related with the account.
- Lastly, you should to enter your new email address and tap on the ‘Save’ option.
These easy steps will assist you to renaming your Hotmail email address without no pressure just in case the people finds any problems to rename the password, the user can connect with Hotmail Support Number.
Related Blogs :- https://instanthelpsolution.com/hotmail-not-working/