How to Reactivate Hotmail Disabled Account
Let’s take a look on Hotmail account reactivating steps which are given below:
- Step 1:- First of all, open your internet browser and then go to the official sign in page of Microsoft.
- Step 2:- Enter your Hotmail email ID and password into the given box.
- Step 3:- Now another page will open with the date of your account closing and then click on the Continue- I need to reopen this account tab.
- Step 4:- Now you should need to verify your account into the next page and after that pick a technique of recovery via phone.
- Step 5:- Choose your registered phone number starting from the drop-down menu.
- Step 6:- Microsoft will send a confirmation code on your phone number and then enter this got code into the given box.
- Step 7:- Click on the Next.
- Step 8:- After matching the code, you will get a security code on your telephone number.
- Step 9:- Now you should need to enter the got security code into the given field and then click on the Next.
- Step 10:- Now Microsoft take a few seconds to verify your account and then you have seen the choice Your account is presently react.
- Step 11:- After that, click on the Done to finish the procedure.
Is it accurate to say that you are not equipped enough to reactivate your Hotmail account with the assistance of above given steps? Then don’t stress about that. There are lots of ways to reactivating Hotmail account and Hotmail technical help is one among those. You simply want to call Hotmail Support Number where you can get best in class technical solution 24*7 hrs.