How to Set Up a Juno Email Account
Juno email is one of the best email service providers which is utilized by the billions of people across the world. If you don’t have any idea that how to delete or setup a Juno Email Account, then read this article for better solution.
How do I Close My Juno Email Account
- Now Welcome to Juno windows will shows up and then click on the Delete Account icon.
- Now click on the Email Address under the Delete Account menu, which you need to delete.
- After that, type your Juno email password into the Password box.
- Now click on the Juno’s central PCs and this PC choice.
- Now click on the OK to finish the procedure.
How to set up a Juno Email Account
Juno email is available on a different sorts of devices and you can manage your email account on any platform. You can setup Juno email account on Android device by the following methods:
- First of all, open the Settings of your Android device and click on the Accounts and after that pick Add Account option.
- Now click on the New account.
- Now enter your Juno email ID and password into the necessary field and then click on the Next.
- After that, pick POP server and enter the following information
POP server: pop.juno.com
Server port: 995
- Now click on the Next icon.
- Now enter the following information for SMTP server
SMTP server: smtp.juno.com
Server port: 465
- Now click on the Next
after that, customize the name for your Juno email account and then click on the Finish Setup icon to finish the procedure.