HP Printer Not Printing After Refill
HP printers are very much popular among customers from all the field like students, experts and businessmen etc. The picture quality of HP printer is very good and various sorts of printers are available for different kinds of jobs to be finished. It happens that occasionally printer doesn’t print properly. It might be due to many reasons related to connection, driver updates or might be the the level of ink is not sufficient. The cartridge of hp printer last longer but at the same time it is also recommended that people should not keep that unused for a longer time otherwise the ink get dried and results in bad printing. Refill of the cartridges is simple in HP printers but may be due to little negligence, the cartridges isn’t properly fixed and thus may bring about bad printing. This article talk about this issue with a help.
If you find that the printer is not printing properly after refill, there can be few reasons. Person should keep in mind.
- Use the first cartridges. The printer may not support non HP ink or toner. If people doesn’t find that in market, he can buy it online from HP store providing the model number.
- Remove the protective tape very carefully but do not remove any other label as they assist not making the ink dry.
- After refill, make the printer reset. Turn the power OFF and wait for 1 minute and then turn it ON once more.
- Also, people should not put the cartridges out of the printer for ore than 30 minutes as it might harm that.
- Try to clean the cartridges with clean refined water. People should not use the tap water. Use clean linen cloth and soft cotton to clean.
- Clean the print head with soft material cloth.
- Place all the parts carefully back.
If still hp printer not printing after refill then people should quick dial now HP Printer Support Number. Either the expert executive will guide the user or the executive may come at the door step to check and fix the printer.
Resolve the issue of HP Printer not printing after refill
If you have HP printer and you get the issue of HP printer not printing properly after refill, there could be many issues due to which your printer is not printing. You can resolving it in the following ways:
- Reinstall the print driver: Reinstallation may resolve the issue. Reinstall the print driver and check if reinstallation resolves the issue.
- Use genuine HP ink cartridge: A genuine HP cartridge guarantees better print quality.
- Through following steps you can check whether ink spreads on the back of printout:
a. Guarantee that plain white paper has been loaded in the printer.
b. You are required to swipe the presentation to one side on the Printer Control Panel.
c. Now, contact the Setup icon.
d. Contact Tools.
e. In the Tools section, you have to swipe up on the display.
f. Now, you are required to contact Clean Page Smears.
g. A blank page is fed into the printer gradually..
h. Hold up until the printer ejects the blank page.
4. Examine the color blocks for defects:
a. If white lines are not shown in the color blocks and are not blurred or missing, then you need not check for alignment lines.
b. If white lines are shown by any of the color boxes, you can proceed to the next step and clean the ink cartridge accordingly:
c. Guarantee that the input tray is loaded with plain white paper.
d. Now, swipe the display to one side on the Control Panel.
e. Then, contact Setup icon.
f. Contact Tools and then in the Tools section, you have to contact Clean Cartridges.
5.On the Print Quality Diagnostic Report:
a. Click No, if the print quality is satisfactory so that troubleshooting is stopped.
b. Click Yes, if the print quality is unacceptable if it is prompted to perform the next level of cleaning.
With the above steps, resolve the issue accordingly.
Related Blogs :- https://instanthelpsolution.com/hp-printer-not-connecting-to-laptop/