Juno Email Not Working
Juno Email are commonly use today, both officially and informally, to stay in contact with everybody. All comes to a stop when your preferred email service suddenly stops working. Same is the case with the Juno email customers as they encounter frequent issues related to their Juno Email Not Working. If you have also come across such issue, then it’s high time to get the problems fixed.
There might be several basic reasons why your email doesn’t work, so it’s best to verify your device’s settings first. The login certifications are also entered effectively and, most importantly, their internet connection works at a high pace or not. If you evaluate that everything is according your need but the issues still persists then try to configure the Juno email properly with the above-mentioned troubleshooting measures.
Steps To Fix Juno Email Not Working Issue:
- Open your browser and go to the internet site to flag into your Juno Email Account
- Click on the settings choice then on POP mail
- Pick ‘ON-Pop mail to my desktop/phone
- Sign out of your email
- Tap on the settings of your device
Juno Email Configuration On iPhone:
- Enter the email adapt to
- Set the Incoming Mail server call settings as POP3 (one hundred ten) and active as SMTP (587)
- Enter the email manage with in the account called
- SSL for incoming and outgoing emails must be killed
Juno Email Configuration On Android:
- In the app, click on at the mail symbol
- Click on POP/IMAP for a mail guarantor
- Enter the e-mail deal with and the password then click on ‘Next’
- Set POP server pop.Juno.Com, server port 995 and click on SSL as the security type
- Enter SMTP server as smtp.Juno.Com, server port 465, click on to save settings
Contact Juno Email Support Number
If you are facing issue regarding any Juno issue just dial on Juno Email Support Number toll free.Get experts team are ready 24*7 hrs to help you in resolving issue and get instant solution.