Juno Not Responding Juno Not Working Properly Issues
Juno is the leading Internet Service Provider in the United States. It offers high-speed internet and also provides Security tools for PC so that people can get the Email features in an effective way. The features of the Juno are best in the class and hence liked by the customers of the Nation.
However, some users reported the issue, ‘Juno not working’ well the solution is not complex and if you have the same problems then you can easy fix it. The solution is provided below which will help you to resolving the problems.
However, some people reported the issue, ‘Juno not working’ well the solution is not complex and if you have the same technical problems then you can easy fix it. The solution is provided below which will help you to resolving the problems.
Juno Not Responding Issue | Quick Fix
If you are unable to connect to the Internet and getting the proxy server error, then you will need to make changes in your browser because Juno does not use the Proxy server.
- Click on the Start Menu and after that type ‘Control Panel’ in the search bar and hit Enter.
- Once you get in the Control Panel, your next move is to find out the Internet Options from the list of uses.
- Open Internet Options and click on the ‘Connection tab, situated at the highest point of the page.
- Scroll down the page and click LAN settings.
- A exchange box will show up, scroll down the page and move to the ‘Proxy server’ section and uncheck the box displaying ‘use a proxy server for your LAN’.
However, if you have forgotten your Juno Password, then no need to take the stress, you can easy reset the password. Juno password reset process is just and for your comfort, the details are listed below which will assist you to complete the task easy.
How to Reset Juno Password
- Open Juno from your computer by clicking on the Juno icon.
- And then, connect to the Email.
- Move to the ‘Options’ section and from there, select ‘Password and Security’.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to enter the new password, enter the same and then click OK.
That’s it now you can enjoy the entire features of the Juno in an efficient way. On the off chance, if you are unable to send or receive email, then verify your Email Server settings and if getting Authentication Failed Issue, then make sure to provide the correct details of username and password.
Related Blogs :- https://instanthelpsolution.com/how-to-set-up-a-juno-email-account/