Have you wasted a lot of your time in trying to access your MSN account on Chrome browser but did not get any productive result. Are you searching for an quick solution for MSN not working on Chrome issue? If yes then this is the best place you are at, as below mentioned is an standard and legit tutorial which people can follow in order to get one stop solution for the hidden issue or error.
Things that can be tried out in order to fix the issue
- Check the account password – First and foremost people need to ensure that they are entering the correct username and password for their account. This is because users often make mistake when entering the account password.
- Switch to some other browser – If things are not working in the Chrome browser then people can always switch to some other browser and then try accessing their MSN account because it may be that the browser may not be compatible with your MSN account.
- Check for updates – Customers need to ensure that they are using the latest version of their Chrome browser to enjoy all the services in a flawless way. People can check for updates from the Settings section of their browser and if available then they can re launch their browser to ensure that all the settings have been successfully saved.
- Clear the cache, cookies, and history from the browser – Sometimes too much of cache, cookies, and history may prevent the MSN account from opening. People can always try clearing the entire cache, cookies, and history from the browser and then they can try accessing the MSN account.
- Disable the pop ups and Firewall from the browser – If Pop ups and Firewall is enabled in your browser then this may prevent your MSN account from opening. The only solution to fix the problems is to disable the pop ups and Firewall from the browser and then they can try accessing the browser. Things will work in such cases to a very large extent.