Pinterest Not Working on Chrome
Pinterest is a mobile application that is used as a social media site. It covers a large area to expand business by storing pictures, videos, and GIFs. It needs registration to make your account for interacting with other people which help you explore with all the security. Though it is easy to operate sometimes it faces the technical issues while running on the browser. To overcome the issue of Pinterest not working on chrome follows the below-given steps:
- Uninstall the chrome browser and then reinstall it
- Open settings and tap on the button “Clear cache and cookies”
- Update the Chrome
- Choose the only extension which is appropriate for Pinterest
The above steps are helpful to resolve it. But in case you are still unable to fix it then you may contact the Pinterest customer support team with the given number for instant help.
Pinterest not loading
Pinterest, despite being one of the best social media platforms sometimes fails to load. And to fix this issue follow the below-given points:
- Open Pinterest in some other browser, to check whether a problem is with the Pinterest or a Browser
- Update the browser
- Browse in private mode for the security concern
Despite following the above steps if you face the same problem do contact on tech support number.