In today’s time, gadgets are a very important part of our life. But, along with the increasing usage of gadgets, the virus destroying them is also increasing. Therefore, it is very crucial to protect your laptops, phones, or other gadgets from viruses. For that purpose, highlighting trustable and reliable anti-virus is very important to have. Antivirus would not only protect your gadget from viruses but also detect and discard the already present virus in your gadget. Therefore, to have a good quality laptop is very important.
For such purpose, the best-recommended antivirus from our side would be “Norton Antivirus”.
Norton antivirus is an antivirus software as well as discard any malware in the gadget. Moreover, why you can trust it is because it was produced or developed by NortonLifeLock company in 1991. The Norton antivirus can be used with windows, macOS, Linux platforms.
Though, you will have to spend some bugs to buy this trusted virus but, the Norton antivirus gives you the opportunity of a free trial also. You might take the free trial, and decide whether it is worth it or not.
But, there might be some reason because of which one wants to cancel the renewing procedure for Norton antivirus. If that is the case with you also, you can do that very easily.
If you are facing any problem related to canceling the renewing process of Norton antivirus, we are here to help you out.
Questions answered in the text are-
- How do I know if my subscription automatically renews?
- How do I update my payment method information?
- How can I move to an automatically renewing subscription?
- How do I cancel my automatically renewing subscription?
- How will be I charged for my subscription renewal?
- How do I locate the invoice for my automatically renewing subscription renewal charge?
How do I know if my Norton Subscription Automatically Renew's?
You don’t need to worry about whether you get to know about the renewal of your subscription. The norton antivirus team always sends email on your registered email address when they charge to renew your norton subscription.
How to Cancel my Automatically Renewing Norton Subscription?
Cancellation of automatic renewal of the Norton antivirus subscription is pretty easy and will take only a few minutes. You don’t need to cancel the subscription from the norton app, you can cancel your Norton subscription directly from the play store or app store.
To cancel the automatically renewing subscription for Norton antivirus following the below-given steps.
- Open your play store or app store and open Norton App.
- You can Directly visit official Norton Website on browser.
- Login to your Norton account.
- Navigate to My Norton in the upper right corner then click on Automatic Renewal Settings.
- From there you can switch off or disable Automatic Renewal of Norton subscription.
- Press the menu icon of the play store.
- Now, click on the “subscription” option.
- Then you will be able to see all your subscriptions, click on the “Norton antivirus” option.
- After that, you will see an option of “unsubscribe” or “cancel subscription”.
- Confirm the cancellation by clicking on Turn Off then Click on any of the aforementioned options.
And done, the automatically renewing subscription for the Norton antivirus had been cancelled.
How do I Update my Norton Subscription Payment Method Information?
Updating the payment method information is not a difficult task. If you are keen to update your payment methods you can do it very easily. Following the steps mentioned in this section you can easily update the payment method for any app.
To update the payment methods for Norton antivirus , follow the below mentioned steps.
- Open the Google play store on Android and app store on iPhone.
- Now, you should press the menu key.
- Click on the “payment methods”.
- Now you can click on the “add payment method” or “edit payment method” depending on your requirements.
- Provide your card details to update your payment methods.
And done, this is how you can update and edit your payment methods easily.
How Can I Move to an Automatically Renewing Subscription for Norton Antivirus?
You don’t need to do something extra to get the Automatically renewing subscription for Norton antivirus. Once you have got the Norton antivirus subscription, you will be shifted to automatically renewing the subscription.
The amount for Norton subscription will automatically be deducted from your account on the same date of next month when you got your subscription.
But also, Norton will send you the alert email to your registered email address, giving you notice for automatic deduction of subscription charges. If you wish to, you can cancel the subscription before the date of deduction.
Moreover, you can even claim to get the refund for your money if you don’t want a Norton subscription anymore. For that you need to contact the cancel norton subscription Community by official norton.
How will be I Charged for my Norton Subscription Renewal?
Once you have got your Norton antivirus subscription. Norton support will send you the email on the registered email address when the automatic deduction date will arrive.
The Norton antivirus will charge you for the subscription by the payment method you have added to your play store or to the app store.
The amount will be deducted from the account, details of which you must have been already added to your play store payment methods. If you wish to, you can also change or delete the card details. Therefore, after that you will receive the notification from Norton Antivirus to pay for the subscription and you need to do that manually.
How Do I Locate the Invoice for my Automatically Renewing Norton Subscription Renewal Charge?
To get the invoice, you need to first sign in to your Norton antivirus account on the app. After that, click on the “your name” present on the upper right corner of the display.
Now, click on the “my subscriptions” option.
Afterwards, click on the order history and select the order number of your Norton antivirus subscription.
Now you can see or print this invoice of Norton antivirus subscription.
And done, you have your invoice for automatically renewing subscription renewal charges.
- Reasons Why Your Brand Absolutely Needs SEO
- Where is HP Printer Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) Pin Located?
- Why is My Netgear Nighthawk Router Not Working?
- How To Setup Google Nest Wi-Fi Router?
- How to Install & Setup my Lexmark MB3442adw Printer?
- How to Delete OurTime.com Dating Account and Cancel Membership?
- How to Login to ProtonMail Account Online?
- Why is My Comcast Email Not Working Properly?
- 6 Remedies That Can Remove Your Skin Pigmentation Permanently!
- Things that Make Our Lifestyle Ideal