Printer not printing is a very common issue and can be resolved with a few easy steps. If you are using the Epson printer and facing issues with the printer then don’t worry, we are right here to help you and will help you to fix your printer problem. Our team has listed down some easy troubleshooting steps that you can follow before getting in touch with the experts.
SOLUTION NO. 1
MAKE SURE THAT YOUR PRINTER IS SET AS DEFAULT PRINTER
Your printer might not be working because it is not as a default printer generally computer sends the printing job to the printer that is set as a default printer so you need to make sure that the printer that you want to use is set as a default printer.
- First of all, you need to access the control panel.
- Once you have access to the control panel, type Device and Printers.
- Now, you will be able to access all the printers.
- Once you have access to all the printer, select your printer.
- Now click on the right-tab and from the options select to set your printer as a default printer.
SOLUTION NO. 2
CHECK ALL THE PRINTER CONNECTION
Sometimes printer is not able to print because of its connection issue so you need to check all the physical connections.
- Make sure that your printer is connected to the outlet properly.
- You can also try putting the USB into different ports.
- Make sure that the printer is getting the power supply properly.
- If you are using a network connection, then you need to check your router and modem properly.
- Make sure that your printer is in the range of the router.
SOLUTION NO. 3
UPDATE OR REINSTALL YOUR PRINTER DRIVER
Faulty or outdated printer drivers are the major issue behind the EPSON printer not printing. If you are facing issues with your printer then you need to assure that you have updated printer drivers. If you have outdated printer drivers then you can update your printer drivers.
You can follow the steps mentioned below to update your EPSON printer drivers:
- First of all, press the Window button.
- Now, I am searching for a Windows Manager.
- Once you have access to the Window Manager, press Enter.
- From here, find the printer option.
- Now, expand this option.
- Now, tap on your printer.
- Now, using the right-button tap, from the available options click on the update driver option.
- You will have two options.
- First, search automatically for updated drivers.
- Now, you need to follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the update.
You can also download the latest updated printer driver from the EPSON’s official website. Open web browser of your choice and open the website. Once you have access to the website, search for the printer model as per the specification and download it.
SOLUTION NO. 4
CHECK PRINT SPOOLER SERVICE
Your print spooler manages the printing job queue and communicated between your printer and computer. If your EPSON printer not printing then there can be the reason that your Print spooler is turned off. You can follow the steps mentioned below to start your print spooler.
- Press the Window logo on your keypad.
- Now, type service.msc.
- This will open up a new window.
- On this window is a Print spooler.
- Click on the Print spooler.
- It will open up a new window.
- On this window, open the General tab and make sure that the startup type is set to automatic.
- Once you set the startup type to automatic, click on the OK button.
Now, check if your printer is able to print or not.
SOLUTION NO. 6
CLEAR ALL THE PRINTING JOBS
The reason behind the EPSON printer not printing can be stuck printing queue so you need to clear your printing queue to fix this issue. Let’s see how you can cancel all your printing jobs.
- On your keypad, press the Window key.
- Press the R button to get the Run dialog box.
- Now, type service.msc in the Run dialog box.
- This will open up a new window.
- On this window, find the print spooler.
- Once you find the print spooler, open it.
- Open the General tab and click on the stop button.
- Now, minimize this window and open File Explorer.
- Now, open the file explorer.
- In the address bar, type %windir%\System32\spool\PRINTERS.
- A list of files will open up.
- Delete all the files.
- Now, again go to the window that you have minimized.
- Click on the start button.
- Now, click on the Ok button to save the changes.
- Restart the computer.
- Power of your printer and restart it after a minute.
Now, try to print from your printer.
We are sure that all these solutions will help you to fix your Epson printer not printing or Hp Printer Not Printing but if you are still facing any kind of issues then you can take the help of the expert technicians. Our group of experts will help you with all kinds of EPSON printer related issues.