Juno Email are commonly used today, both officially and informally, to stay in contact with everybody. All comes to a stop when your preferred email service suddenly stops working. The same is the case with the Juno email customers as they encounter frequent issues related to their Juno Email Not Working. If you have also come across such issue, then it’s high time to get the problems fixed.
There might be several basic reasons why your Juno email doesn’t work, so it’s best to verify your device’s settings first. The login certifications are also entered effectively and, most importantly, their internet connection works at a high pace or not. If you evaluate that everything is according to your need but the issues still persist then try to configure the Juno email properly with the above-mentioned troubleshooting measures.
Steps To Fix Juno Email Not Working Issue:
- Open your browser and go to the internet site to flag into your Juno Email Login Account
- Click on the settings choice then on POP mail
- Pick ‘ON-Pop mail to my desktop/phone
- Sign out of your email
- Tap on the settings of your device
If your Juno Email is Not Working On iPhone:
- Enter the email adapt to
- Set the Incoming Mail server call settings as POP3 (one hundred ten) and active as SMTP (587)
- Enter the email manage within the account called
- SSL for incoming and outgoing emails must be killed
Juno Email Not Working On Android:
- In the app, click on the mail symbol
- Click on POP/IMAP for a mail guarantor
- Enter the e-mail deal with and the password then click on ‘Next’
- Set POP server pop.Juno.Com, server port 995 and click on SSL as the security type
- Enter SMTP server as smtp.Juno.Com, server port 465, click on to save settings
Contact Juno Email Support Number
If you are facing issue regarding any Juno issue just dial on Juno Email Support Number toll-free. Get experts team are ready 24*7 hrs to help you in resolving the issue and get instant help solution.
Reference: Click Here