Office 365 includes several subscription services introduced by Microsoft as a venture of the Microsoft Office product line. It has plans that permit the use of MS Office software and products essential for business environments like, Skype for business server, SharePoint, and Exchange Server. Another perk about using Office 365 is that all its plans are capable of getting updated automatically, without taking any extra cost for it. It was released on 28th June 2011.
To access Office 365, you need to login first. If you are new to the world of MS Office, the first thing that you need to learn and gain information about is office 365 login, ways to do so, and what are the issues that might come your way. Keep reading the article for getting full-fledged information about Microsoft Office 365 login.
As a newbie, you may have some questions related to Office 365 login. Questions like.
What is Microsoft Office 365 Login?
To login means to set a number of credentials that will help in authenticating a user. Usually, this consists of a username and a password. But it is not necessary. Sometimes, a login might include different information, like a PIN number, alphabetical passcode, any security question, etc. Some logins also need biometric authentication. Such as a fingerprint or face scan. You may wonder that who uses login. Logins are generally used by websites, computers, different applications on your PC, and mobile applications as well.
Login is a technique that proves to be a security measure made specially to secure any kind of unauthorized source to use your private data. If you fail to login, i.e., if your username-password combination does not match, the user is denied access. You may also get blocked after several failed attempts.
Office 365 login means to sign in to your Microsoft Office account. You can successfully complete the office 365 login procedure by entering your email, phone number, or skype id, and password. Once you have completed the Microsoft office 365 login, you will be able to benefit from the various perks of Office 365 tools. Some of the uses are:
- Ability to access files anywhere
- Get a safe cloud storage
- Better communication
- Reasonable cost
- Best for business
- Automatic upgrade
These were some of the perks you will get once you complete the Microsoft office 365 login process.
How Do I Access my Microsoft Office 365?
The first step for accessing your Office 365 is to sign up and create an account. For that, you will have to enter your email address, go on the option, Next. Then click on ‘Set up my account’. In the next step you will have to enter your details like your name, phone number, and company name, etc. After entering all the details, and getting them verified, you will be asked to choose a billing plan.
Once you do that, pay the demanded amount and then you are good to go. After creating your account, to access it you just simply have to visit the website of MS Office from a web browser or open the Office app if you have it downloaded. In the next step, you have to enter your email/phone number and password to complete the office 365 login procedure and get access to your account.
How to Login to Microsoft Office 365?
Microsoft office 365 login is an easy process to achieve. If you wish to log in to Office using a web browser, you will have to visit the official website of MS Office and then enter your credentials over there. The important credentials include either your email address or your phone number. The next step is to enter your password for the same. The method to sign in to an installed Office app depends on what kind of device are you using.
Office 365 email login for Android is done by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the Office application. Tap on the Sign-in option, appearing on the Recent screen.
- After you tap on Sign in, you will see empty slots. Fill in your email address and password you set up while creating the account.
This is how Office 365 email login is achieved effectively on an Android device.
For Office 365 email login on a PC:
- Select a file or account if you are using Outlook
- Click on Sign in
- Enter your email address and password you use with Office
These steps will help you attain your Office 365 email login process successfully.
Method to sign in on an iOS device:
- Go on the Office app and open it.
- In the next step, go on the account screen and then tap on Sign in.
- You will get an option to enter your email address and password.
- After filling the slots, you will be able to access MS Office on your iOS device.
Why are You not able to Access Microsoft Office 365?
There can be conditions in which you might fail to complete the Microsoft office 365 login process. To know what are those conditions, keep reading further.
The following issues can stop you from getting access to your Office account:
- If your Office subscription has ended. Renew your subscription to solve the issue.
- In case your user account is disabled or not enabled.
- If somehow you got locked out from your user account.
- Access to your Office 365 account can also be denied if you entered the wrong email address or password.
- When you enter a temporary and expired password, that also makes the access to your Office 365 account deniable. This usually happens when you are a new user or you recently reset your password.
- If you are entering an expired password.
- You can be blocked from signing in.
- In case you are a federated user, single sign-on will not work.
These were some of the possible issues that might be the reason behind your inability to sign in to Office 365. Find the appropriate cause for your problem and then discover the solution for the same on the official website of Office 365. If the issue persists, try contacting the customer care helpline for further assistance.
- Reasons Why Your Brand Absolutely Needs SEO
- Where is HP Printer Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) Pin Located?
- Why is My Netgear Nighthawk Router Not Working?
- How To Setup Google Nest Wi-Fi Router?
- How to Install & Setup my Lexmark MB3442adw Printer?
- How to Delete OurTime.com Dating Account and Cancel Membership?
- How to Login to ProtonMail Account Online?
- Why is My Comcast Email Not Working Properly?
- 6 Remedies That Can Remove Your Skin Pigmentation Permanently!
- Things that Make Our Lifestyle Ideal