Introduction- MagicJack, one of the best online telephone service provider devices. The device is produced by the YMAX company. Magicjack provides online telephonic service for the United states and Canada. Though MagicJack is the best, to provide service it either requires a computer or a wifi router, basically using the magicJack internet service is a must. Magicjack is a portable device that can be inserted into the computer’s jack. Or else, you can opt for MagicJack plus, which connects directly to the wifi router, therefore it does not require inserting into the computer. Magicjack is the best device to stay connected to your relatives and loved ones in the United states and Canada without being paid much. Also, the voicemails are also recorded in magicJack, which you get via email or telephone services. Let’s dive into the topic deeply, read the complete article to know how you can use magicJack. After reading the article, you will get to know about-
- Does MagicJack work with the wifi?
- How to install magicJack plus?
- How to set up the magicJack?
- How to install and connect the magicJack to wifi without a computer?
- How to install and connect magicJack to your phone using a computer?
Does MagicJack work with the wifi?
Yes, of course, the MagicJack works with the wifi. In fact, magicJack works with the computer that is in connection with the wifi. To use the magicJack, it is most important to connect the wifi internet connection to your computer. If the connection is proper you can make calls to anyone in the united states and Canada using the magicJack interface.
If you are done doing that, now let’s dive into the steps to set up the magicJack device.
For that, you need to download the CALLN software. To make calls you need to install the CALLN software.
Follow the steps to setup MagicJack:-
- Connect your magicJack to your phone and computer as well.
- Make sure to connect the magicJack and your computer to the same wifi.
- Now, you need to install the magicJack thin client software to make calls.
- Click on the “install” option to install the magicJack thin client.
- Now enter your domain name/ID, username, and your magicJack password in the respective fields.
- Click “ok” and done.
Done your magicJack is now completely ready to make calls to the united states and Canada.
How to Connect and Install MagicJack to Phone with the help of Computer?
The process of installing and connecting the MagicJack to the phone is pretty easy and simple. Make sure that you can even use the magicJack and magicJack plus both to the phone. But, to the wifi router, you can connect only the magicJack plus, the only magicJack device does not connect directly to wifi router, it requires a computer to do so.
To connect the magicJack to the phone, follow the below given simple steps carefully.
Before starting make sure there is a proper internet connection to your computer.
- First of all, connect the magicJack to the USB port of your computer.
- Now, connect your magicJack to your phone using the RJ11 port.
- Let your computer or any other device, detect the MagicJack automatically.
- After complete automatic installation of MagicJack, a screen appears having “click now” to register, click on this option.
- Now, you need to fill in your first name, last name, address, city, state, email address.
- After providing the above mentioned information, create a strong password having both lower and upper case keys along with at least one number and one special character.
- Re-enter the newly created password to confirm it.
- Now, click on the “Create my account” and wait until you get the email on your provided email address, having the activation code.
- Enter the activation code in the required field and click on the “activate my account”.
- Complete other instructions, and ask you to complete the activation.
And done, your magicJack is now installed, activated, and connected to the phone. You can follow the above-mentioned step with both magicJack or with magicJack plus.
How to Connect MagicJack to WiFi without Computer?
If you don’t want to use the computer you can connect magicJack directly to the wifi router. But make sure, this can be done only with the magicJack plus.
Follow the below-mentioned step to connect the magicJack plus to the wifi router.
- Firstly insert your MagicJack into a power adapter.
- Now, connect the magicJack plus to the wifi router using the RJ45 jack and a cable.
- After that, connect the magicJack plus to the power source and turn on the wifi also.
- Now, provide the internet to the computer or phone and navigate to www.magicjack.com/refister.html.
- Then, register your magicJack plus device providing your personal information along with your active email address.
- Create a strong magicJack password and re-write it to confirm the password.
- Wait until you will receive an email, having the activation code.
- Enter the activation code in the required field.
And done now you can make calls to the US and Canada until your internet connection is active.
Source:- MagicJack Setup
- Reasons Why Your Brand Absolutely Needs SEO
- Where is HP Printer Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) Pin Located?
- Why is My Netgear Nighthawk Router Not Working?
- How To Setup Google Nest Wi-Fi Router?
- How to Install & Setup my Lexmark MB3442adw Printer?
- How to Delete OurTime.com Dating Account and Cancel Membership?
- How to Login to ProtonMail Account Online?
- Why is My Comcast Email Not Working Properly?
- 6 Remedies That Can Remove Your Skin Pigmentation Permanently!
- Things that Make Our Lifestyle Ideal
- Benefits of Vitamin C for Ahmedabad Working Professionals
- 5 Unconventional Ways to Gain Weight Quickly
- Reasons to Add Protein Supplements to Your Nutrition if You Are a Gym Buff
- 4 Types Of Coffee Roasters That Satisfies Coffee Lovers In Sydney
- Propolis: How Is It Beneficial to the Body?
- 4 Benefits of a Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Why Is Water Treatment Vital to Your Health?
- How to Delete and Remove Ashley Madison Dating Account?
- 4 Reasons Why a Tutor Can Speed up Your Child’s Learning and Development
- What Can We Expect in the Upcoming MacBook Release?