How Does Roku Work?
The Roku media streaming device comes with an HDMI cable through which the device is connected to your television. Also, you need to connect your Roku device to the wireless internet network for an uninterrupted streaming connection. Roku TV allows you to stream your favorite videos from a variety of platforms easily. Roku TV works by letting you download the videos and then watch videos seamlessly.
Nowadays, Roku TV has also given access to users to Live TvV shows and videos. The platform allows video streaming from a wide range of applications which is a great thing for streaming lovers.
How Many Variants Does Roku Device Have?
Following are the models of Roku TV that are available for the people:
- Roku Streaming Stick Plus+
- Roku Premiere
- Roku Ultra
- Roku Express
All the above-mentioned models work very well as a streaming service for the people. These four variants of Roku TV are easily available in the market nowadays and one can choose the most appropriate model according to one’s choice easily. One can simply buy a Roku online or in physical stores also.
How To Pair The Roku Remote?
Pairing the remote with the Roku device is a very simple task as it gets done automatically on its own. However, if you are facing a few problems in pairing, manual pair is always an option with you. Following are the steps to pair:
- Bring the Roku remote that you got near the Roku device setup
- Access the battery compartment of the remote control
- The compartment has a pairing button which you need to hold for three seconds
- Now, you need to wait for 5-10 seconds before the LED stops giving flashes
- Now, you can use your remote without any complications
How Much Does Roku TV Cost?
The final retail roku tv price of all the variants of Roku TV are as follows:
- Roku Streaming Stick Plus+: $49.99
- Roku Premiere: $39.99
- Roku Ultra: $99.99
- Roku Express: $29.99
The retail prices mentioned above are not the same as the prices available online. If one does considerable homework online, one would surely find much better prices for all the models of Roku TV. Roku TV is a high-quality streaming service that is completely worth the cost.
How To Set Up The Roku TV?
Setting up your Roku TV is very easy and one can do it easily by referring to the following steps:
- Connect the Roku device to the television using an HDMI Cable.
- Now, you need to set up your remote by adding two batteries to it.
- Now, you need to plug your Roku device into a power socket.
- Connect to a network using the configuration settings available in your Roku TV setup.
- Now, you can start using Roku TV easily by setting up the Roku account and adding the streaming services to your device.
One should make sure to find out everything about the remote control before starting with the video streaming on your Roku tv online.
So, you don’t need to stick with the old cable operator of yours when you have streaming options like Roku TV available with you. It is affordable and easily available for you.